Thursday 14 March 2013


FELT THE UNFELT, SEEN THE UNSEEN





My love
Oh! My love
You don’t have time to visit me….
Do you??
You disturb me in dreams…
I don’t know who you are
Oh!... my heart,,,
Don’t go behind though that’s my love
Who’s that to me???
I can’t lie that I don’t want to hold your hands
That I don’t want to be with you
That I don’t want to be with you
That I don’t want to lean my head on your bosom.

Oh…my heart,
never go behind my love
But who is that to me?
My heart feels to float just like clouds
My thoughts whirl to see you
I can feel strange when
I think about you…
I bloom in merry
When I hear your unheard name

Oh… my love,
Please tell me…
Where you are…
Just response to this
How can a circle be without radius
Yes,,, you are my radius…
Without you, I’ll be nowhere….
But I’m confused…
Why don’t you feel me…??!!
Why don’t you come to me?
      … to find out my smiles
      … to wipe my tears
      …to vanish my worries
      … to dislocate my loneliness
I ask you to favour me
To find explanation
                For my plight…
Of always remembering you
                  Though you are felt as unfelt
                                  by me…
                 Though you are seen as unseen
                                 by me…   
still waiting for your accompany….
  Just to hear from you, “YOU ARE MINE, MY DEAREST!!!”

                                                                         --- Sameer Anisha
       
                                                                                I MA English

No comments:

Post a Comment